Thursday, June 17, 2010

Etsy, what's not to love?

I feel like I just discovered the "world", for a while I have been looking at Etsy but lately I think I have actually LOOKED at Etsy.

(*) photos downloaded from Etsy.com

The site has some wonderful products, the photos look professional always, it's all crafty and pretty stuff... and the prices are great! I mean, what's not to like about Etsy?

Here are a few of my favourite (recent) finds:


I am including the links for each so you can find them easily: Apron, Necklace, Sailor hat, Bag, Cupcake cake decoration, Chair and Tree print.

Maybe this is a cool opportunity to explore, anyone out there interested?! I am up for a partnership!

-A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Etsy IS wonderful! Stemmies are on Etsy as well. :)

lora

Ale, Chuck & Sebastian said...

Stemmies are there?! I will go and check them out :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails